Inspire Your Team. Start Their Day Off Right!
How do you get things going in the morning? Inspire your team by kicking the day off with a huddle!
Join our new Undergrad program to get more
details and resources on how to set up your own 60-day touch.
For maximum inspiration, here’s how your morning huddle should go:
- Start at times off the hour like 7:36 or 8:04. More people will show up on time. (This works for other kinds of meetings too!)
- The number of people affect the length of the huddle, so limit the number of people to seven.
- If you’re team is more than seven, break it up!
- Everyone who’s involved in that team’s focus should be there. If there are cross-over folks, they get double inspiration, because they go to two!
- Optimum time range? Keep it short at 5-15 minutes.
- Choose a leader at random to keep the team on their toes.
- In-person is best, but a conference call works too!